Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wildcard result

Options
  • 05-05-2015 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭

Saints beat lions 21-28

Guns was very unlucky in this just the catches my receivers made in coverage was mental, he was unlucky to get his rookie qb injured and golden Tate, highlights are uploading to YouTube I'll stick them up later camera work isn't great but shows them catches that guns and myself where inshock about, great game and great chat guns, saints brees 311 yards 2tds and 1 int, lions Palmer 64 yards and Jordan 67 yards 1td, saints carpenter 108 yards lions Murray 101 and 2tds,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

tripperman wrote: »
    Saints beat lions 21-28

Guns was very unlucky in this just the catches my receivers made in coverage was mental, he was unlucky to get his rookie qb injured and golden Tate, highlights are uploading to YouTube I'll stick them up later camera work isn't great but shows them catches that guns and myself where inshock about, great game and great chat guns, saints brees 311 yards 2tds and 1 int, lions Palmer 64 yards and Jordan 67 yards 1td, saints carpenter 108 yards lions Murray 101 and 2tds,

I watched back the catches and the 2 Cooks ones were out and out insane.
    One went thru the defenders body and another the ball was glued to his hands by the looks of it.

All in all, a great game tho, I really missed Stafford though, and that meant it nullified Megatron to a certain degree as well.
    Even though he still managed one of his trademark one handed grabs.

Back to the drawing board for season 3 for me!

guns4all wrote: »
    I watched back the catches and the 2 Cooks ones were out and out insane.
    One went thru the defenders body and another the ball was glued to his hands by the looks of it.

All in all, a great game tho, I really missed Stafford though, and that meant it nullified Megatron to a certain degree as well.
    Even though he still managed one of his trademark one handed grabs.

Back to the drawing board for season 3 for me!

Yeah cooks catches are unreal one handed between your linebackers hands

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Nice work on the highlights trip!

Some of those catchs by Cooks were class/mental.
    Althought I thought the first was gonna be a pick for the lions.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Nice work on the highlights trip!

Some of those catchs by Cooks were class/mental.
    Althought I thought the first was gonna be a pick for the lions.

So did we I was shocked when my offence play call came up, that's how unlucky guns was his cb headed an open intercept and next play I got a td

• Advertisement
Advertisement