Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&C on mystic86's shot from random thread

Options
  • 04-05-2015 4:58pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭

this one:

MOspI1y.jpg

hard to say exactly why, but this is one of my favourite shots i've seen posted to the random thread in a good while.
    if you wanted to get technical about it, it's a classic use of rule of thirds, and there's a huge amount of detail in the shot without it becoming overwhelming.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

not c&c so much but just to comment that I think mystic86 is producing some wonderful work at the moment. The above is some classic b/w streetscape. Classic framing. Something different grabs your attention with each viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

hard to say exactly why, but this is one of my favourite shots i've seen posted to the random thread in a good while.
    if you wanted to get technical about it, it's a classic use of rule of thirds, and there's a huge amount of detail in the shot without it becoming overwhelming.

Thanks very much :)

I just thought it looked like an interesting little hut, any interpretations of rule of thirds etc. were a bonus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

AnCatDubh wrote: »
    not c&c so much but just to comment that I think mystic86 is producing some wonderful work at the moment. The above is some classic b/w streetscape. Classic framing. Something different grabs your attention with each viewing.

Aw, thanks very much! That's a big compliment :)

These recent photos are all from a trip I took a few weeks ago :)

Advertisement