Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi tri suit for sale this week - any good?

Options
  • 04-05-2015 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭

Aldi tri suit for sale this week - any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

I got one a few years back; not great. Very thin material, clumsy padding and no support in the..eh...gentleman's area for running.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,594 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

For 20 beans well worth a purchase as backup option for those emergencies when all hell breaks loose. Functional, reasonably well made, and cheap without being shoddy. Stick in the bottom of the wardrobe and forget about it until the aforementioned happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭noc231073

If your looking for an option that doesn't break the bank the new dhb trisuit from wiggle are really top class and just €63 delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

I've bought two and use them for training, they were grand for 20 quid !

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

probably grand for light, on/off training but anything regular i'd be looking for something a bit better.

the dhb gear mentioned is decent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement