Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long des it take to "prepare" a thesis?

Options
  • 04-05-2015 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

I'm talking like from handing it in to be bound, to handing it in properly. Like if I go to the college on Thursday and ask them to bind it, when should I expect to have it back? How much will binding it cost? Is there anything more to it than binding it? It's a 9,000 word undergraduate thesis for reference.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

If you're just getting it quickly gummed or put in a spiral bind thingywhatsit, like less than 30 minutes? Couple of quid if you've already got it printed? Whenever I hand in a great wedge of notes or a draft of something that might hit 40-60 pages, I get it back within 10 minutes or so. But they might be a bit under pressure with the time of year. But it'll still be fairly quick I'd say. Think they do it in both post offices on campus.

If you're getting it properly bound with a hardcover and all... lot more expensive, think places like the thesis centre do it in 24 hours standard cost these days. But you probably wouldn't need that for a normal undergraduate one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Thanks, Mickstupp.

Advertisement