Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

registration and unlocking phone Meteor

Options
  • 03-05-2015 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

hi, registered with Meteor online finally, finally because their apple app is absurd and keeps crashing, although Sligo shop manager argued about it for 30 min straight until i showed her the results and explained that i'm 'familiar' with phones and iOS :D

anyhow... approval e-mail, activated, log in using my laptop, turns out i haven't approved it, oh Meteor, you are brilliant... since i couldn't get help on their website, or even if i could i just got frustrated in the steps described below, i am looking for help here from Meteor reps, hello guys! i want to unlock my iphone, who do i send my imei and what are the steps then? i am more than sure that i qualify as i've spent some money on top ups over the 1.5 - 2 years

Comments

Advertisement