Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retrive Data from broken phone

Options
  • 03-05-2015 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

I have a Samsung galaxy express with a totally broken screen. I want to try and get photos music contacts etc. back off it. is there any way to do this without having to touch the phone I cannot enter unlock codes or change the usb connection setting as the screen it totally gone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭droidman123

mob wrote: »
    I have a Samsung galaxy express with a totally broken screen. I want to try and get photos music contacts etc. back off it. is there any way to do this without having to touch the phone I cannot enter unlock codes or change the usb connection setting as the screen it totally gone.

have you got sync turned on? if you had you can log on to your google account and get your photos and contacts from there.log on with any phone,tablet or pc.

Advertisement