Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thin Barrel 28/30g Darts?

Options
  • 02-05-2015 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has darts round 28 to 30 g that have a really thin barrel. I have 30 g darts but the barrel is about 7.5 wide. I find the width of the barrel is costing me regarding the treble 20. I have 20 g darts with a thin barrel like 5 mm or so which I can stack on top of each other in the treble 20 bed.I hate throwing with lite darts and would like a heavy dart with a very thin barrel. I have looked on red dragon but cant seem to find what I'm looking for. I wonder if anyone has seen some online? Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭buster180

Your best bet would be to get a custom set made

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,248 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

The very fact they are heavier means that they are going to be thicker. You need more tungsten to have a heavier dart. It's not possible to have a 30g dart with thin barrels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Kingp35 wrote: »
    The very fact they are heavier means that they are going to be thicker. You need more tungsten to have a heavier dart. It's not possible to have a 30g dart with thin barrels.

unless the dart was more like a javelin :D

Advertisement