Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best letting agent in Kilkenny

Options
  • 01-05-2015 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

I have a 3 bed (2 dbl 1 small sgl) house to rent. Can anyone advise a good letting agent in Kilkenny. I have details from Dee Gibney who I heard was good but I have just spoken to a friend who rents through her and isn't overly impressed. The general fee just to find/screen a tennant is around 500e (+VAT) so I'd like to make sure I have the right person if I decide to go with an agent.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

The rental market is so strong at the moment I think any of them could could perform the task. They'll have to do very littlework for whatever they charge. Have you consider renting it yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭RubyGlee

I know two people who will only rent though dee gibney so im surprised you havent heart good things. They only deal with her though not the man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

If the house in in Kilkenny city rent it out yourself.....theres so many people looking you will have no probs finding a tenant
    Save yourself money

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Help!!!! wrote: »
    If the house in in Kilkenny city rent it out yourself.....theres so many people looking you will have no probs finding a tenant
    Save yourself money

I know a couple looking to rent in town if you want tenants.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭socco

I find Dee and Rob Gibney good from my past experiences with them. I've not dealt with all the letting agents in town so I can't say they are the best only that I would deal with them again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

I've used Fran Grincell and Andy o'keeffe before and found them both very good.

Advertisement