Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business: Units 1,6,7

Options
  • 01-05-2015 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

what ones are best to do? i have unit 7 learned off and seems short and sweet am doing 3 from q 4,5,6,7 so i only have to do 1 from q 1,2,3 however i like some safety. Unit 1 or 6 what is easier for FULL marks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭robman60

RoRo979 wrote: »
    what ones are best to do? i have unit 7 learned off and seems short and sweet am doing 3 from q 4,5,6,7 so i only have to do 1 from q 1,2,3 however i like some safety. Unit 1 or 6 what is easier for FULL marks

Unit 7 is a good choice I think. It's marked easier because fewer people do it, and it's only three chapters in the book.

Of the remaining two I would definitely pick unit 1 for a high grade. Very factual information, although there is a lot of it. Unit 6 was the unit I cut out (I covered it minimally) and I think it was a good decision.

Advertisement