Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40th Anniversary Photoshoot Any Help Appreciated

Options
  • 29-04-2015 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hey All,

I am shooting a 40th Wedding Anniversary photoshoot in a month. I've shot a few weddings so I have basic posing and so on down but I would welcome any ideas for what will be a small (7 or 8 people) affair.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Find out what they want and deliver it.

What I mean is see if they want you to do formal set shots and so they are the centre of attention. If so then think about how you will light that and what you need to set up an ad-hoc studio.

They may want you to just record the event and be as unobtrusive as possible, if so then plan towards this situation. That would mean trying to use available light as flash can be quite distracting.

Then again it may be something in the middle. Either way find out their expectations.

Advertisement