Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

working for abtran

Options
  • 29-04-2015 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm just wondering if anyone on here currently or has recently worked for Abtran in Cork?
    What are the shift patterns like, are they flexible etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

Flexible? You're given you're shifts, you work them - that's pretty much it. Time is a big thing, no being even 30 seconds late too often or you'll be hearing about it.

They're not great but pay the bills. It all depends on what lines you'll be operating really, some can be fine, some can be awful I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭222233

And is it 8 or 12 hour shifts?

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

Eight generally, however I think some lines may do twelve hours sometimes. Haven't worked there in over a year so can't say anything definitively for their current operations but I doubt much has changed. The vast majority of people were out of the building by six or seven.

Advertisement