Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature student interview tomorrow morning

Options
  • 29-04-2015 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

I have an interview for a course i've been applying for a few times but never got it because i've always been just a few points off, im now 25 so i have my mature student route to go down and i have no idea what they're going to ask during the interview, anyone been before? what do they as and what kind of dress code is there?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,131 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Smart casual will probably cover it, but wear a suit if you want. Just avoid the tracksuits - yes, I know you think I'm joking, but you might be surprised what some people show up in.

They will want to see that you will be in a position to finish the course and that you're clear this is what you want to do. Having applied for it a few times would count for something I think.

Good luck with it.

Advertisement