Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working for Abtran

Options
  • 29-04-2015 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm just wondering if anyone on here currently or has recently worked for Abtran in Cork?
    What are the shift patterns like, are they flexible etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

This is the Dublin forum. You need the Cork forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Cork Soccer SixaSide

This is the California forum. You need the Cork forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,570 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

This is the Conspiracy Theories forum. You need the Cork forum.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Wrong op needs the work and jobs forum where there are a few threads already on Abtran

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

This is the Conspiracy Theories forum. You need the Cork forum.

That's what they want you to think. Its the aardvark forum you want.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Señor Fancy Pants

Hello, yes this is Abtran.

Il shift ye like a horse licking candy floss through a tennis racquet.

Come here t'me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

This is the west Brit southern Ireland forum.

Banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

Omni Consumer Products

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Know a lad that's worked there for 4 years, abs are still ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭222233

Im so confused can someone help me with regards to how I move this, this is an honest question would appreciate genuine replies, sorry for posting in the wrong forum...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭FluffyAngel

222233 wrote: »
    Im so confused can someone help me with regards to how I move this, this is an honest question would appreciate genuine replies, sorry for posting in the wrong forum...

get a shovel and keep digging ,dont stop till you hit wood..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

In the interview they hold up two pictures of Denis O'Brien and Enda Kenny and ask 'what do you think of these two lads?'. Your answer needs to be positive to get the job

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Pm one of the mods of this forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭libelula

You can pm a mod of the forum, or else hit 'report' on your first post and leave a message asking them to sort it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭222233

libelula wrote: »
    You can pm a mod of the forum, or else hit 'report' on your first post and leave a message asking them to sort it :)

thank you i made a new post, ill try that or try delete this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Double up a plastic bag and put it in. Make sure you double the bag! it's a heavy forum and if the bag rips you've got a big mess on your floor like a dropped egg. How are you gonna clean that up? takes ages.

thank you i made a new post, ill try that or try delete this

It's against the site rules to start the same thread in different forums on a mod here to delete this you won't be able to

You aren't able to move your own threads but I see you found the right forum.

Best of luck with the new job :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement