Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farm cats for adoption

Options
  • 29-04-2015 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I work with the Phibsboro Animal Rescue and we trap, neuter and release feral and semi-feral cats back into their home environments.

Some of the time however, cats cannot be released back into their home environments and would be better going to a home with a barn, access to the outdoors and daily feeding. They'd be low maintenance cats and they would not need human contact or to be in your home.

These cats would be excellent farm cats. If anyone would like to inquire about one. Please search "phibsboro cat rescue" on google, we're the first result.

If you'd like to speak to me directly, you can contact me here and if you leave your contact telephone number. Someone will get back to you asap.

- Morgan
    Thank you!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Future Farmer

Hi,

I work with the Phibsboro Animal Rescue and we trap, neuter and release feral and semi-feral cats back into their home environments.

Some of the time however, cats cannot be released back into their home environments and would be better going to a home with a barn, access to the outdoors and daily feeding. They'd be low maintenance cats and they would not need human contact or to be in your home.

These cats would be excellent farm cats. If anyone would like to inquire about one. Please search "phibsboro cat rescue" on google, we're the first result.

If you'd like to speak to me directly, you can contact me here and if you leave your contact telephone number. Someone will get back to you asap.

- Morgan
    Thank you!

I'd be interested, how many cats have you?

Advertisement