Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Gates - GSM Options

Options
  • 29-04-2015 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, I have electric gates fitted - no intercom, only operated by fob. I want to get a GSM system fitted for either text or call alert to open it but don't know what options are best or approximate cost - anyone else had success with certain brands or know which ones to avoid like the plague?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

There are numerous devices available and they all pretty much do the same thing.
    Any of the suppliers listed in the sticky would have these in stock and be able to help you re prices etc.
    I have never come across any that should be avoided.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,674 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi, I have electric gates fitted - no intercom, only operated by fob. I want to get a GSM system fitted for either text or call alert to open it but don't know what options are best or approximate cost - anyone else had success with certain brands or know which ones to avoid like the plague?

This will do what you need.

Advertisement