Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short break in Ireland, Mid-June

Options
  • 29-04-2015 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Mods, please feel free to move this if I am posting in the wrong section.

Myself, my husband and our 1 year old are looking to have a few days break in Ireland so we can relax, have our food handed up to us, maybe get a massage and not have to do anything basically :).

I am looking for somewhere to go in mid June, on a small budget but nice. I know you can't guarantee weather in Ireland but our budget won't stretch to anywhere else. We will be driving to the location so pretty open to a max 3 hour drive in Ireland, I will be travelling from Dublin. Any recommendations please? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

maybe look into arklow or killaloe/ballina ?

Im based in clonakilty which has an agriculture show with best sheep, pet dogs, poultry, cow, pony, horse etc competitions. Think there's a best baby competition too. Never been to one before but looking forward to it as the baby at 16 months is mad for looking and petting any and all animals. Thats on Sunday 7th of June. Its about 3 hours 20 minutes from Dublin though. The quality hotel in town is great for kids with pool, jungle jim etc.

Advertisement