Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mxiii 2% Flash loop

Options
  • 28-04-2015 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have a Mxiii 1 gig. It froze the other day and from then on wouldn't turn on, Power light turns red but wont boot up. I tried flashing it with an sd card and also tried to get into recovery with no joy..

I also have tried a working mxiii power supply and it changes nothing.

I am now trying to flash an image with usb burning tools. The mxii is picked up. But it gos to 2% when flashing then theres an error and it starts again. When I go to device manager and monitor it , its shown under libusb-wwin32 devices, as a "Worldcup device"

When flashing every time it fails it disappears from device manager, like its been disconnected, reappears, flash starts again, 2% , then loops.

when I just leave it be and dont start the flash it stays connected without an issue.

Any ideas before I have to return to china?

Advertisement