Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Leaving Cert Revision Books?

Options
  • 28-04-2015 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey, just wondering what the best LC Revision Books are? Theres so much to choose from!
    I prefer reading, highlighting then writing. I also do make my own notes but still would like to buy the books.
    Subjects are:
    English (including essay writing, comparative study
    Irish (including essay writing, oral
    Maths
    Spanish
    Geography- I heard Rapid Revision is good. (including physical and regional geog,
    Biology
    Home Ec (including food assignments)
    Gleasnotai and Keynotes are compulsory to buy so that little bit is sorted.
    Suggestions welcome!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Okay, I chose to close your first thread as opposed to this one because it contained off topic posts from the Fighting Games forum you initally posted it in.

In the future, try not to open mutiple threads on the same topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lauracx

Nim wrote: »
    Okay, I chose to close your first thread as opposed to this one because it contained off topic posts from the Fighting Games forum you initally posted it in.

In the future, try not to open mutiple threads on the same topic.

I couldn't delete the other topic so had to make a new one as it was really annoying me. Thanks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

lauracx wrote: »
    Hey, just wondering what the best LC Revision Books are? Theres so much to choose from!
    I prefer reading, highlighting then writing. I also do make my own notes but still would like to buy the books.
    Subjects are:
    English (including essay writing, comparative study
    Irish (including essay writing, oral
    Maths
    Spanish
    Geography- I heard Rapid Revision is good. (including physical and regional geog,
    Biology
    Home Ec (including food assignments)
    Gleasnotai and Keynotes are compulsory to buy so that little bit is sorted.
    Suggestions welcome!

ReviseWise for Biology! It's very good!

Advertisement