Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wisdom tooth extraction (Galway)

Options
  • 28-04-2015 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Anyone have their wisdom teeth out by a dental surgeon in Galway? Just wondering is there a reason my dentist referred me to athlone instead of a surgeon in Galway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moved to DI, any names by PM only as per charter.

I'd ring the dentist back and ask if there is someone local they recommend instead. And get an explanation from them, maybe you have super deep roots or something?

That said there are plenty local dentists that should be able for the procedure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

lovelabel wrote: »
    Anyone have their wisdom teeth out by a dental surgeon in Galway? Just wondering is there a reason my dentist referred me to athlone instead of a surgeon in Galway.

I'm pretty sure that there is someone good in Galway that's able to do this for you😉😉.....

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭lovelabel

I'm pretty sure that there is someone good in Galway that's able to do this for you😉😉.....

Was just told they don't do the surgery I need in their office and that they refer cases like mine to a colleague in athlone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

OP PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

PM sent too

I'm guessing that if you get the xrays from the original dentist you can present to any new dentist you go to so they don't have to charge for doing new ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HEXIOUS

My wife has to get a awkward wisdom tooth to get out. The dentist says, she requires it to be surgically removed. does anyone know a decent private surgery in Athlone or the Midlands area to do this type of extraction.

many thanks

Advertisement