Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cooking Club 2015 Schedule - Part 2 - Fortnightly for the rest of the year!

Options
  • 28-04-2015 4:13pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right, below is the schedule for the rest of the year. Please check your date and make sure it suits! If it doesn't, please let me know ASAP. Dates are not related to the order in which you signed up. Please thank this post to confirm that your dates suit.

Week Date Poster
    17 May 1st, 2015 Mrs Fox
    18 May 15th, 2015 Loire
    19 May 29th, 2015 homemadecider
    20 June 12th, 2015 Tom Dunne
    21 June 26th, 2015 omri
    22 July 10th, 2015 confusticated
    23 July 24th, 2015 IvyTheTerrible
    24 August 7th, 2015 Robert Foster
    25 August 21st, 2015 toadfly
    26 September 4th, 2015 Kovu
    27 September 18th, 2015 convert
    28 October 9th, 2015 quaalude
    29 October 23rd, 2015 EITS
    30 November 6th, 2015 gufc21
    31 November 13th, 2015 ** hdowney **
    32 November 20th, 2015 ibarelycare
    33 December 4th, 2015 biddywiddy

** To avoid running too close to Christmas, I've scheduled an extra week in November :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Loire

Cr@p... there goes this weekend!!

Tomorrow = Google-For-Inspiration-Day !!

Loire.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Ah, you've still got nearly 3 weeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭EITS

Sounds good to me
    /sets date in calender

• Registered Users Posts: 22,746 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You can put me on stand-by if there are any drop-outs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Excellent. plenty of time to change my mind about my recipe a bazillion times!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Brilliant. I've loads of time to start practising :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Is it bad that I had to put a reminder in Outlook for my date? :o

Now, an excuse to make what I am going to post (it involves beer, so any excuse is a valid excuse).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Not at all. I do exactly the same thing. I'd lose my head if it were not glued on so... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

Cheers Faith, thanks for organising this - must be a bit harder to work out and fit everyone in going fortnightly!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

Hi all. I will put up my entry much later tonight. So sorry. I've typed out everything and poof it all disappeared.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I can go on stand by if anyone drops out, raging I missed sign up!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Loire

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    I can go on stand by if anyone drops out, raging I missed sign up!:)

As I've posted already this time, bags 2nd dibs after SarahBeep!

Loire.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,056 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I dunno if I said it before, but Eits has closed their account. So he'll need a stand in.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,746 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Cheers. That was noted & Dizzyblonde is on the case! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

SarahBeep! is kindly stepping in and we're looking forward to her recipe on Friday :)

Long story short work sent me to hospital today and I now have a strapped up hand!!!! I'm quite happy to put my recipe up over the weekend if others are happy to wait but if someone has something ready to go they can totally step in!!

I'm so sorry TCCers!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Oh that's awful, I hope you're not in pain. If you're still able, and you'd like to put your recipe up we'll wait for you because you were so good to offer to fill in. If it'll be too much trouble with your sore hand though, let us know.

Oh that's awful, I hope you're not in pain. If you're still able, and you'd like to put your recipe up we'll wait for you because you were so good to offer to fill in. If it'll be too much trouble with your sore hand though, let us know.

I'll be ok, wasn't planning on doing anything too strenuous anyway!!

Apologies for the lack of a recipe last week folks.

hdowney is all set for this Friday though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I'm scheduled for the 20th November, but it just dawned on me this morning that I have an assignment due the following week and I'm going to have very little time to do a recipe!

I PM'd biddywiddy and she very kindly agreed to swap her slot with mine, so she'll be doing 20th November, and I'll be doing 4th December.

Hope that's ok mods, and thanks again to biddywiddy!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

No worries! Thanks for letting us know (and for having the foresight to think of it and reschedule it yourself!)

Advertisement