Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC analog, Sarview, Freesat combo box

Options
  • 28-04-2015 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

I've recently moved into a new house and the previous tenant left behind there Arial and satellite (no combo box)

I get my broadband with UPC and as I'm sure most of you are aware the 17 or so analog channels are still available on my broadband line (I pay for these channels):D

I'm looking at getting a combo box to use the Antenna and satellite, but would like to be able to use the 17 UPC stations as well (I'm aware that some of them maybe available through the dish or antenna, but some are not, right?)

So is there a box that can achieve this, if yes what's the best one? if no then what is the best combo box to get anyway(UPC analog wont be around forever), I've been looking at the Ferguson Ariva 252 HD Combo, I have seen it listed on ebay for €104.89, i haven't shopped around yet because I'm not sure what to get.

Any advice would be appreciated :confused:

Comments

Advertisement