Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bargain alert - Pro-Ject Debut III Turntable £170.00 - AMAZON.FR

• 28-04-2015 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Pro-Ject Debut III Turntable £170.00 - AMAZON.FR

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/pro-ject-debut-iii-turntable-170-amazon-fr-2195693

ABSOLUTELY ASTONISHING DEAL !!! Nearly half the price compared to amazon.co.uk - PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY

Building On The Success Of The Debut Ii, Pro-Ject Is Back With The Debutiii! This Record Player Includes An Ortofon Omb 5E Cartridge Forincredible Bass And Treble, A Flat Belt With Rotational Speed Control, And Anmdf Base With Four Shock-Absorbing Feet To Prevent Resonance. The Debutiii Is Certainly Going To Be A Hard One To Beat! This Manually Operated Record Player Has Everything You Could Possibly Needfor 33Rpm And 45 Rpm Vinyl Classics. The Tone-Arm On The Debut Iii Is Accompanied By A Head Shell Madeout Of One Piece Aluminium. Plus, There'S +/-0.8% Speed Control And A Downforcerange Of 10-30Mn To Bring Out The Best In All Your Old Favourites.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭Dartz

Could've done with spotting that before I went out and bought a Rega RP1 yesterday. But I am happy with what I've got nonetheless

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Dartz wrote: »
    I went out and bought a Rega RP1 yesterday. But I am happy with what I've got nonetheless

That's a significant step up from a Project 111, Rest easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭Dartz

Slaphead07 wrote: »
    That's a significant step up from a Project 111, Rest easy!

Actually went out to pick up a Pro-ject Essentiall II USB..... but I saw the last one leaving the shop as I arrived. Got an RP1 and a pre-amp for the same price. Was told it was a better class of deck than the Essential, which I'm not going to argue with or against. It's a better class of deck than the Steepletone PoS I have anyway....

As far as whether it's a step up or not over the Debut, I've seen a mix of opinions. I do like it, however.

Advertisement