Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16GB iPhone 5c (Refurbished) €279

Options
  • 28-04-2015 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi looking on LivingSocial.com and they are selling iPhone 5c refurbished for €279. Has anyone bought from here? Do you think this is a good deal? Any advice welcome. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭pedatron

Geranium40 wrote: »
    Hi looking on LivingSocial.com and they are selling iPhone 5c refurbished for €279. Has anyone bought from here? Do you think this is a good deal? Any advice welcome. Thanks

Probably get a better response on the apple devices forum. Sounds like an OK deal. I've got stuff off livingsocial before but nothing this expensive. They are refurbished phones so are most definitely not new. How used they are I do not know but they come with a one year guarantee so can't be too bad I would guess. Apple refurbished is normally to a decent standard but I don't know who refurbished these.

The phone itself is a recased iphone 5 which is a two and a half year old phone. When the %s came out they recased the 5 in a colour plastic shell to cut costs and distinguish it from the 5s. Take that into account as well. Depends what you're coming from as well. Could be a huge step up for you or a tad disappointing. Hope this helps.

Advertisement