Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

672 Johnsons baby wipes - €9.72

Options
  • 28-04-2015 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭

On Amazon

Four boxes qualifies for free delivery if not buying something else. It may be worth splitting an order with someone to avail of offer.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Not that cheap.
    Sure you can buy them for €12 in Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭littlesthobo

snubbleste wrote: »
    Not that cheap.
    Sure you can buy them for €12 in Tesco

Still a saving of over €2. They are normally €2.78 per pack, I would say its a pretty good bargain. No need for the negativity

• Registered Users Posts: 9,920 ✭✭✭dodzy

Still a saving of over €2.

I would say its a pretty good bargain.

Seriously ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

dodzy wrote: »
    Seriously ?

It's a 20% saving on €12. What's the savings threshold for calling something a bargain?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,394 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I got 5 boxes for €7 each delivered....now that's a bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Dogre

TheDriver wrote: »
    I got 5 boxes for €7 each delivered....now that's a bargain

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thejaguar

Can these be used on a newborn baby?

yep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 ariya

Thanks OP. Got 5 boxes to make the most of the discount code!

Set me up nicely for the new arrival

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shivers27

thejaguar wrote: »

No, you're only supposed to use water wipes or huggies pure wipes for newborns.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

shivers27 wrote: »

If we're going to go down the 'proper' procedure route, I think you're really only meant to use cotton wool and water.
    Personally I wouldn't rate j&j wipes- only 56 in a pack and they're small and light. 64 in huggies and theyre much stronger. Usually can be picked up for €1 per pack I'm Dunnes or tesco.

Just sayin :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

From the amazon page:
    Proven safe for newborn skin from the first day**

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

If you want free delivery from Amazon for under £25 add a pre order item to your intended purchase to bring it up to the required £25 e.g console game,blu ray etc then once your intended purchase has been despatched cancel the pre order..job done :)

NATLOR wrote: »
    If you want free delivery from Amazon for under £25 add a pre order item to your intended purchase to bring it up to the required £25 e.g console game,blu ray etc then once your intended purchase has been despatched cancel the pre order..job done :)

that doesn't always work, I had a preorder item few months back and whole order didn't ship for months. Had to cancel the whole lot in end.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Code not working now :(

Edit: Apologies, you have to tick the "Subscribe and Save" box to avail of the discount. It's still working.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

If anyone is in Drogheda,the town centre pharmacy runs specials on baby wipes every now and then 10 packs for €5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

good deal op thanks

for those that done want to bulk buy they are a euro a pack in tesco

link

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=274359790

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I ordered yesterday and forgot code.
    Must change it when I get home.

Can someone remind me please as my wife isn't here and therefore doesn't know about it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

I ordered yesterday and forgot code.
    Must change it when I get home.

Can someone remind me please as my wife isn't here and therefore doesn't know about it :)

What time do you get home at? :)

ncur wrote: »
    What time do you get home at? :)

i remembered but when i cancelled my orgional sub and ordered again I was told they were out of stock or i exceeded my quota...I hate amazon:mad:

edit: managed to order again but the discount code wouldnt work...i still hate them

i remembered but when i cancelled my orgional sub and ordered again I was told they were out of stock or i exceeded my quota...I hate amazon:mad:

edit: managed to order again but the discount code wouldnt work...i still hate them

Ah did the cancelled order count as your first order of the selected items and then the 30% off code wouldn't work? Hmm create new account with different email maybe?

Ah did the cancelled order count as your first order of the selected items and then the 30% off code wouldn't work? Hmm create new account with different email maybe?

That's an idea and get a prime trial.

Have never used Prime, keep meaning to sign up!

Have never used Prime, keep meaning to sign up!

Handy for next day delivery to PM. If you get a DNS service you can also use movies.

EDIT: Tried a new account and it was working out at £27 roughly, reducing to £20 for 4 boxes.
    Thats what I got on my initial order...so it worked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Great deal, roughly €.60c a pack (unless my maths is crap). I'm off to order a curry to celebrate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

thejaguar wrote: »

Afaik, you can get them in Dealz for €1.50 & just recently i saw them in my supervalu for €2 as ripoff chemists sell them for €3 in where i was getting them.
    From the amazon page:

Some wipes didnt really come off well in the Consumer show back then in end of April '15, i was shocked at it as viewers suffered allergic reactions in certain cosmetic skincare, i had it taped for future use as i have Rosacea, as there was quite a lot of stuff mentioned in those, you couldn't remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭tallaghtfornia

The 'Water' wipes in Aldi i find are great for my newborn - would recommend them at 95 cent a pack!

• Advertisement
Advertisement