Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DANIEL SULLIVAN DIRTY BOXING/INSTRUCTORS CAMP AUGUST 2016

Options
  • 28-04-2015 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

DIRTY BOXING INSTRUCTOR DANIEL SULLIVAN IS INTERESTED IN HOSTING A DIRTY BOXING 2 DAY INSTRUCTORS CAMP HERE IN IRELAND IN AUGUST.
    HE WILL BE HOSTED BY ICTA JKD INSTRUCTOR JOSEPH FERRIS. DANIEL ISI’ve a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a Senior Full Instructor credential in Muay Thai, Full Instructor Rank in both Jeet Kune Do and the Filipino Martial Arts and much more.
    HE IS A FULL INSTRUCTOR UNDER GURO DAN INOSANTO. DANIEL WILL BE IN THE UK IN AUGUST AS PART OF HIS EUROPEAN PROMOTION OF HIS FILIPINO BOXING SELF-DEFENSE SYSTEM.
    THE CAMP FEE IS £55 OR / £175 FOR THE INSTRUCTOR WHICK AN EXTRA 4 HOURS TRAINING WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THOSE WHO QUALIFY.
    TWO WEEKENDS ARE AVAILABLE THE 21ST 22ND SEMINAR IS SUBJECT TO NUMBERS
    CONTACT MYSELF JOSEPH FERRIS VIA FACEBOOK OF THE SAME NAME OR
    UK MOBILE 07703724826

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭crosstrainer1

Anyone attending Daniels Instructor Course is guaranteed complete to be the his/her only instructor for that county so theres 32 counties up to 32 instructors .
    Instructors will be assessed yearly and students graded yearly by Daniel
    Plus access to a wide range of other martial arts
    Daniel is a Multi-discipline Black Belt and instructor.

BJJ Black Belt (Cleber Luciano)
    Muay Thai Senior Instructor (Chai Sirisute)
    Jeet Kune Do Full Instructor (Dan Inosanto)
    Filipino Martial Arts Full Instructor (Dan Inosanto)
    Savate Silver Glove (Nicolas Saignac)
    Silat Instructor (Dan Inosanto)
    Kalis Ilustrisimo Instructor (Tony Diego)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Doug Cartel

Crosstrainer1, please don't bump your thread like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Doug Cartel

Anyone attending Daniels Instructor Course is guaranteed complete to be the his/her only instructor for that county so theres 32 counties up to 32 instructors .

Actually, what's the deal here? You pay your £175, do your 4 hours of training, and you are then a qualified instructor?

Also, what happens if you get two people from the same county at this seminar? Which one gets to become an instructor?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,113 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Instructors will be assessed yearly and students graded yearly by Daniel
    What will they be graded in exactly? As Daniel's background is quite extensive.

the seminar is two days over 12 hours 4 extra for instructors as my understanding is that daniel wanted one instructor per area i.e town/ city.
    I pointed out that in ireland population between varies from town to town plus towns can be just a few miles apart this only applies to those wishing to use his associations name. If you dont then it does not apply

1 You can come attend the camp train go home ,

2 train the instructor programme ( now you must be an advanced Martial Artist to be considered as an Instructor Training in JKD /Thai Boxing/kali/ Krav Maga or any system brown or Black belt level is required) if chosen then we move to option 3.

3 You can chose to take his business package or not . Wether or not you take the business package means you can use his name his associations name, images with monthy business advice online ect.
    This is the format coming from the US its flitering into the uk there are instructors doing this for years in the uk.

4 Do the instructor course get the Dirty boxing Qualification valid 12 months go home develop your skills without the backing name ect.

5 Personally im not Daniels PR im just a Martial arts who has been given a chance to bring this top guy to Ireland for Irish Martial artist rather than us having to pay the expense of flights accommodation in london . No one is being forced into this. all the 100% attendance for instructor training so far is from Thai/Kali/JKD and self defense instructor who run there own clubs . Due to the Euro i asked Daniel to drop the price to £55 camp fee rather than £75 in london . So you do the maths add on flights /london accommodation fees/ london prices for food ect and you have a 600 euro weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭cletus

So according to point number 4, I can do a weekend course, become an instructor, but my cert only lasts 12 months. Presumably I must then do another weekend to get certified for the next 12 months.

If I choose to take the business plan, does this remove the need to "re-certify" every year?

If so, how much does the business plan cost, do you know

cletus wrote: »
    So according to point number 4, I can do a weekend course, become an instructor, but my cert only lasts 12 months. Presumably I must then do another weekend to get certified for the next 12 months.

If I choose to take the business plan, does this remove the need to "re-certify" every year?

If so, how much does the business plan cost, do you know

reassessment is every 12 months till daniel awards you full instructor
    he follows the inosanto instructor grading system i.e Apprentice-Assistant - up till full Instructor

daniel will do all the sales talking at the seminar im just there for the training. Its a great deal that has got better for the instructors allready coming . They can cut their own instructor training fee by £40-100 but that info is only given out to Instructor who have proven they are bringing their students to the camp

Advertisement