Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Art Practical 2015 - Design Paper - HELP?!

Options
  • 28-04-2015 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys,
    So the practicals next week then?.... Hard to believe it's here!!!!
    For the mock I took the Calligraphy on the design paper but this time round I'd like to do the Fabric Printing. Everyone else in my class did that and they're doing that again this time
    I'm doing the option for a half drop repeat pattern inspired by images in passage C (there's imagery of like Bohemian style, Wonder Woman on it)
    to say I'm confused is an understatement.
    For my preparatory sheet.. do I just like.. draw different imagery onto it inspired by the images? So like draw a picture of Bohemian style dresses, Wonder Woman? flared jeans are on it also.. then I try to develop a pattern for the repeat pattern onto the preliminary sheet inspired by my drawings?
    so like I could make something from the pattern on a bohemian style dress....?
    I feel like this would be copying a pattern from online..
    another idea is the porche logo because porsche is mentioned in the piece and I could stem a design from that
    also, something to do with tears as tears are mentioned.. I could make a nice shape with tears
    is any writing allowed on the pattern?
    Please help :P
    I'd like to get a start on the top sheet tomorrow as I wont be in school and wont see my art teacher on wednesday so would like to have something to show her.. am I going about this the right way?
    Thanks in advance!

Advertisement