Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bilman Bus....Spain

Options
  • 27-04-2015 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭

So going on a 12 hour bus journey on wednesday. (nightmare)

in order to pass the time i wanted to bring my laptop to do some work on the journey. However i have no idead if there are charge points on board. Can anyone tell me if they do?

Having never travelled with billman (always ALSA or La Union) can someone inform me if they are mad strict on the no food and drink rules like they are on the other bus companies?

As this is my first "long haul" journey has anyone any useful tips about travelling such a far distance on a bus?

Thanks in advance

James

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭iusedtoknow

I've done Malaga to Bilbao long distance - they're fine as long as it isn't stuff like McD's or anything - water and some snack food/sandwiches are grand - most spaniards on there do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

For others interested.

Get credit, there was no Wifi on the bus and without credit i had no internet of any description. Food was fine once it wasnt stinky. The "tv screens" were unwatchable didnt matter anyways as i had only my bluetooth headphones. The journey was LONG but do able. But if you think "ah sure ill just look out the window at the sights" its mostly fecking motorway and truck stops hahaha

Was a grand journey just slept most of the way now to return on Sunday feck

Advertisement