Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tues 28/04

Options
  • 27-04-2015 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Two for me tomorrow at Newcastle that I think are fairly well in. Both actually ridden by the same claimer.

6.50 Mitchum 20/1 C and D winner in June 2013 off a mark of 63. Ran well on last run off Turf campaign last season when 2nd under G Lee off a mark of 50.
    Claimer takes off 7 lbs and runs tomorrow off 51. I think the 20s is generous and have had 2 pts win.

7 25 Harrisons Cave 14/1 Has won off marks of as high as 86 albeit a few years ago. Won of 57 in Sept 14. Both turf wins wer over 1m 5f. Tomorrow over an extended 1m 4f and should suit. Ground perfect and claimer taking off 7lbs. 4th 3 runs ago at kempton over 1m4f beaten 6l off 57. Runs off 52 tomorrow and again I think the 14s is decent value 2 pts win.
    .5pt double.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

Twin light at 7-1 looks value ew in the champ chase

• Registered Users Posts: 35,867 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Outlaw Torn 16-1 ew 6.50
    Very busy horse last summer. Only two runs this year but should be enough
    to get it up to speed. Some good C&D form around here.
    16-1 is good value for this consistent performer who hit the post quite a lot last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Mallowney in the 5.30 at punchestown. Skipped Cheltenham and Aintree for this. 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭faoile@n

Mallowney in the 5.30 at punchestown. Skipped Cheltenham and Aintree for this. 6/1

The same Malloyney that ran and lost at Fairyhouse?

Not writing him off or anything but while he skipped Chelt and Aintree he has ran only 3 weeks ago and he was beaten by Twinlight who he'd previously beaten.

The race is full of disappointing sorts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Lt J.R. Bell

faoile@n wrote: »
    The same Malloyney that ran and lost at Fairyhouse?

Not writing him off or anything but while he skipped Chelt and Aintree he has ran only 3 weeks ago and he was beaten by Twinlight who he'd previously beaten.

The race is full of disappointing sorts.

Unless it's Barry Geraghty, I'm not a big fan of first time jockeys. Carbery rode him the last day, Davy Russell is back on him, so who knows?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

On island express next at Wolverhampton big odds worth a squeak

• Registered Users Posts: 35,867 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Outlaw Torn 16-1 ew 6.50
    Very busy horse last summer. Only two runs this year but should be enough
    to get it up to speed. Some good C&D form around here.
    16-1 is good value for this consistent performer who hit the post quite a lot last year.

Backed into Favourite and runs badly, I must be doing something right. Could of been layed .

Advertisement