Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gold Championship 1

Options
  • 27-04-2015 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭

It's the biggest game world in Soccer Manager (almost 300 managers).

It's challenging as one manager used to hog pretty much all the talent but he's gone and I'm trying to address the glut.

In the meantime it's a very active world where the rawest young talent can go for £20m so if you're up for a challenge join up.

If you despair at your team's quality then look to loans and Externals but also look at playing the manager jump game (My path was Reggina - 48 games >Birmingham - 54 games >Ajax - 558 games > my present gig.). If you stick around long enough you'll get a better gig.

Give it a shot! It's the original and best Gold Championship.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Transfer Message
    The deal reported to be worth £26,512,000 involving Free Agent Hachim MASTOUR and FC Istres has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Hachim MASTOUR will now make a decision which club he wants to join shortly.

The werld's gone mad.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Transfer Message
    The deal reported to be worth £26,512,000 involving Free Agent Hachim MASTOUR and FC Istres has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Hachim MASTOUR will now make a decision which club he wants to join shortly.

The werld's gone mad.

Ah but sure nobody can buy players in that world so no wonder teams have massive war-chests built up!!

I actually joined about a year or so ago and left after about two matches. It just seriously wasn't for me. :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Wilberto wrote: »
    Ah but sure nobody can buy players in that world so no wonder teams have massive war-chests built up!!

I actually joined about a year or so ago and left after about two matches. It just seriously wasn't for me. :D :pac:

You can buy players easy, you just need to know the rite people :cool:

Advertisement