Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Electric Toothbrush - under E50

Options
  • 27-04-2015 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good Electric Toothbrush, my budget would be around the E50 mark.

Ideally it would be easy to charge i.e have it`s own stand
    &
    be easy to find replacement heads for

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,184 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Any of the Braun Oral-B range. Boots have a couple that come with their own stand for around the €50 mark. replacement heads are readily available. I've been using mine for a few years now. I wouldnt go back to manual brushing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DentalElf

Electric toothbrushes are a great alternative to manual brushes. The only ones that have been proven to be better than manual brushing are those with a round oscillating head. Any of the major brands have these and you can get good sale deals. Don't worry about all the range of heads etc, so long as it is round and rotating you can't go far wrong.

Advertisement