Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga teacher training course

Options
  • 26-04-2015 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello.
    I'm very close to applying for a yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh in India this summer. The dates are: July 27 to August 23 2015. The course I'm looking in to caters to all levels as it is so intensive.

I was just wondering if anyone was also thinking of doing such a course as it would be excellent to travel together in the interests of safety?

All the very best.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭parkerpen

While I'm not in a position to go, it sounds fantastic but would it not be expensive??

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭coldpaw

Flandango wrote: »
    Hello.
    I'm very close to applying for a yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh in India this summer. The dates are: July 27 to August 23 2015. The course I'm looking in to caters to all levels as it is so intensive.

I was just wondering if anyone was also thinking of doing such a course as it would be excellent to travel together in the interests of safety?

All the very best.

Did you go? Was it useful? on the hunt for a good retreat in india at present

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭parkerpen

parkerpen wrote: »
    While I'm not in a position to go, it sounds fantastic but would it not be expensive??

Any update on this?

Advertisement