Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians wanted

Options
  • 26-04-2015 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi,

Bass player and drummer wanted for a cover band playing rock/blues/pop in the Dublin area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Dars

Hi, I'm just outside Dublin and looking for a blues/rock style band myself. What's your story and what were you ideally looking for? I'm a drummer that's influences are zeppelin, sabbath, Beatles to pearl jam and beyond. Anyway, let me know if you want to jam and we'll organise something.
    Cheers
    Darren

• Registered Users Posts: 26 juanmabass

Hi,

Bass player interested here. Based in Dublin with own gear (enough for rehearsals and big gigs) but no transport. Same question as above, could you please provide more info? I could also ask another friend that plays the rhythm guitar to have a 4 members band if needed.

Really into blues and rock ´n roll.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 32 simonelivemusic

Pms sent

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭cordragza

PM sent

PM sent.

• Advertisement

cordragza wrote: »
    PM sent