Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Company 3!!!?

Options
  • 26-04-2015 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

Battlefield Facebook posted a video of Bad Company 2 today, being the way it is nowadays methinks something is coming.

BF is dead for at least 2 years after 4, hardline is mod and star wars coming this year.

It would make sense to do Bc3 next year to keep the production line going.

Bc2 was average imo a consolised version for BF for consoles with limitations, those limitations no longer exist and EA need to cater for BF fans and BC fans. Easy win with BC3.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Bc2 mp is my personal favourite game. So much fun in laguna presa. Best maps too. Just very balanced Overall with maps, gadgets and Guns.
    less reflex reliant gameplay like newer bf titles..gave a man a chance to think In skirmishes. This created a more satisfying overall experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭The Red

Latecomer to the bed franchise and mostly played from bf3-4. Am kinda stuck in 3 atm but am dipping into bc2 a lot too. I love it. Seems like the community playing it is cool. Vietnam is the business though. It's the real draw for me. Dat soundtrack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

BC2 might just be my favourite multiplayer ever. BF3 was where it all started to go wrong, still a good game but you could see the direction it was taking.

I don't think they will go back to the slower paced, staying alive for more than 10 seconds kind of game.
    They have their new target customer base to keep happy.

Advertisement