Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruising after tattoo

Options
  • 25-04-2015 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

Is this normal?? This is my 6th tattoo and it's the first one I've ever noticed being left with bruises after! Got it done yesterday. It's on my shoulder, like the actual point of my shoulder not the back area and it's bruised most on the side towards my neck/chest. I never knew I bruised so easily :O

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Totally normal. I bruised like a peach for some of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

you are having a needle jabbed into you thousands of times an hour, I would say yes, bruising is normal

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Totally normal, don't worry yourself it'll reduce after a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭ISOP

Some do, some don't. Nothing to worry about. I was black and blue for a week after my ribs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Bruising is gone way down now and the tattoo is gone to the itchy peely stage! Thanks everyone :) I was just panicking because it had never happened me before :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement