Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 Gold Cup Tipping Competition

Options
  • 24-04-2015 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭

New Competition for the finale of the jumps racing season in Britain tomorrow. APs final race meeting and one of the best 3m+ handicap chases of the year. Plenty to look forward to!

Grand Jesture will be carrying my money in the Bet365. He'll get his ground tomorrow and showed he has a lot of talent to finish second to The Druids Nephew at Cheltenham last time.

It's hard to see past Menorah and Al Ferof at the weights but also hard to choose between them. Menorah will like the ground as much as any of them and has form at the track so he'd be my selection.

My soft spot for Somersby continues, I think he will fair best of the field chasing Special Tiara. Hard to choose between the two of them so maybe a reverse forecast is in order here. Special Tiara should enjoy jumping around here.

Two horses I fancied at Cheltenham face off in the 2m4f handicap chase. Generous Ransom and Horizontal Speed are just about sharing top weight but I wouldn't be surprised to see one of them take this. Unsurprising as they're first and secondin the betting. No decision made here yet!

First two in the betting take my fancy in the concluding race with Southfield Vic getting the vote based purely on price.

Races are up now for selections. Good luck!

http://www.tipzer.net

Advertisement