Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tri athlone middle distance

Options
  • 24-04-2015 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Anyone registered for this race yet? Looks a good route and going to do it as my first middle distance tri as I missed the iron man Dublin entry.
    Any one do it before and any reviews of race?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭rodneyr1981

Anyone registered for this race yet? Looks a good route and going to do it as my first middle distance tri as I missed the iron man Dublin entry.
    Any one do it before and any reviews of race?

This is a new course to the race shadowman ran last 2 years. My understanding is that the bike section is the same(maybe opposite direction??). If so flat and fast. Run is 3 laps around city.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Just registered today so hopefully its a good race - the course description certainly sound appealing!

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭iAcesHigh

Never did 70.3 before, did full Ironman so this is gonna be interesting, especially if it's fast course which seems to be the case :)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭D33

Hoping to register for this too shortly, Athlone's always a well run, marshalled & good event wt great support so worth the trip

Advertisement