Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bose QC15 replacement pads

Options
  • 24-04-2015 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests, I have worn out the pads on my QC15 and they have literally fallen apart.

I was looking at the replacement pads from Bose themselves, but couldn't help noticing through my searches that there appears to be a large number of the pads for sale from various ebay outlets, such as these. Approx €11 vs the €35 that Bose want for their ones....

Anyone out there purchased either of the two before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 sleepingghost

I bought one of these from Ebay awhile back.

In my limited experience the Ebay cushions covers are made of plastic. This got sticky and sweaty easily especially on plane.

The cushion padding itself also had a slightly different feel. This was not good/bad versus the original, just different.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Thanks for the reply sleepingghost. I went ahead and bought a set of the cheap ebay ones and agree with what you say, they are nowhere near as good as the originals. Bit of a false economy buying the cheap ones only to end up deciding to get the Bose ones in the end!!

The plastic material isn't comfortable and has actually started to flake off in places. Just thought I'd post to let anyone else know in the future.

Advertisement