Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Express

Options
  • 24-04-2015 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any issue uploading automatically via Garmin express. Edge 500 is connected and seen by Garmin express....yet it takes ages to upload then times out. Have had to upload manually recently as a result.
    310 xt uploads fine so seems to be the Edge 500 the problem is with.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭cart man

I am having loads of problems uploading from 910xt. I had the same thing where it was transferring and then times out. I kept pressing a button on the watch every so often when transferring files and that kept it active. Unfortunately I can't find the files on the computer to import to Garmin Connect and it is not happening automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭MRJ

I had the same problem uploading runs and swims to Garmin Connect last week, tried deleting Garmin Express and re-installing it, still didn't work. So after talking to a Garmin rep on the phone the only thing that sorted it was to delete all events on the watch as one of the files was corrupt and was stopping the other files from uploading. I Lost all the information put it seems to have sorted the problem.(for now)

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Doeshedare

THis is the equivalent advice of 'switch it off and back on again' but I've had intermittent problems with a 310XT and found deselecting the device from Express and then adding it again worked. Pain in th'arse though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

cheers lads....will try the delete files option

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

cheers lads....will try the delete files option

It might be worth just trying to delete files that are older than X amount of time first in case you don't have them all uploaded.

• Advertisement
Advertisement