Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noire's Study Log

Options
  • 23-04-2015 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

There's less than 40 days until the Leaving starts but it's better late than never :D I've been needing a bit more motivation lately too.

Subjects:
    -English, Maths(OL), Irish, Spanish, Home Economics, Biology, Chemistry and Link Modules

I got 485 in my mocks but I'm aiming for 535 in the real thing. Fingers crossed!

Things completed today:
    -Maths (The Line & Circle)
    -Bio (Plant Responses & Plant Reproduction)
    -Spanish(Basic Vocab + Grammar)

It was a slow day :'( Hopefully I'll do better tomorrow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Noire

I'm going out tomorrow so I probably won't get a lot done this weekend. I've yet to start my homework too;;

I covered:
    -English (Hardy)
    -Home Economics (Vitamins)
    -Maths (Practiced exam paper questions on The Line & Circle)
    -Biology (Experiment Revision)

After seeing the new Avengers film on Saturday which ended up eating a lot of my time;; I managed to do my homework though :D

Today:
    -Home Ec (food preservation & national food safety agencies, wrote up notes on the irish food industry)
    -Biology (plant transport)
    -Irish (Dís)
    -Chemistry (Chemical Equilibrium)

Slow day! I'm absolutely wrecked /and/ we have sports day tomorrow too D:

Today:
    -Chem(Chemical Equilibrium + pH and Indicators)
    -Biology(Human Defense System)

Today:
    -English (Othello, ENC & Hardy quotes)
    -Bio (Homeostasis & Respiratory System)
    -Spanish (essay topics 'la vida sana' & 'el medio ambiente', comprehension work)

I ended up staying at home today. I really hope that this doesn't become a habit;; I felt guilty not going in so I really pushed myself when studying.

Today:
    -English(Looked over Othello, wrote a sample essay)
    -Irish(Mo Ghra-sa)
    -Maths(Probability Exam Q's)
    -Home Ec(Food Law, The Irish Diet,The Irish Food Industry and practiced some short Q's)
    -LCVP(2009 & 2010 Paper)

• Advertisement

Its been a while! I ended up not doing anything besides homework on both Thursday and Friday;; Seems like laziness has started to get the best of me. Thank god for the long weekend! More time to study for LCVP on Wednesday :> I'm super nervous since I really need the 70 points as a back-up. My Irish oral didn't go too well a few weeks ago...

Saturday + Today:
    - Maths (Geometry I & II)
    - English (Juno and the Paycock, planned and practiced writing a speech)
    - Irish (Oisín i dTir na nÓg + 2014 Comprehensions)
    - Biology (Ecology)
    - Home Ec (Consumer)
    - LCVP (2011 Paper)

Today:
    -Irish (2014 Listening)
    -Home Ec (consumer q's + textiles)
    -Chem (fuels + heats of reaction)

Absolutely delighted with LCVP!! I think it went really well. I couldn't remember a 2nd trade union though and ended up putting down 'Credit Union' 😂😂. Other than that, it went fine.

If there's any wedding bands out there don't be afraid to hmu ;))

Yesterday:
    -Chem (Electrochemistry I)
    -Spanish (2008 Listening + Dialogues)
    -Bio (Ecology - Study of an Ecosytem)
    -English (INS + HMMB)

Today:
    -English (Yeats + ENC)
    -Irish (Hurlamaboc, Colscaradh + 2012 Compro 1)

Gonna do some Home Ec and Biology in a bit too c:

I'm after wasting all of my Friday afternoon asleep! I blame the rain tbh, there's just something about a chilly afternoon and warm duvet that seems to inviting :D

Anyway, I got quite a bit done today!
    -Bio (nervous system, sensory system and excretory system! I also did an old mock paper, pretty chuffed with how okay it went)
    -Maths (real numbers + indices, 2013 P1)
    -Home Ec (finished all of the family chapters, probably my favourite part of the course! Q5's are very lovely in general)

I also looked over some Spanish vocab and messed around a bit on duolingo but I hardly count that as studying :O

Advertisement