Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert french

Options
  • 23-04-2015 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hello! Im currently in sixth year and am sitting my leaving cert in about 5 weeks and was wondering could someone help me with French. My problem is that I want to sit the higher level paper, (I personally think the ordinary one is too easy and would much prefer a D at honours than a B at pass) but I am struggling with the written section. My teacher this year hasn't been the best and my class has been pretty much left to our own devices, so we haven't covered topics like drugs/racism/unemployment etc and the book we have (A l'Attaque)is really difficult to work from. Would anyone be able to recommend a site/book that deals with the main topics for the written section (particularly the opinion pieces)?! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 2015lc

eoin12345 wrote: »
    Hello! Im currently in sixth year and am sitting my leaving cert in about 5 weeks and was wondering could someone help me with French. My problem is that I want to sit the higher level paper, (I personally think the ordinary one is too easy and would much prefer a D at honours than a B at pass) but I am struggling with the written section. My teacher this year hasn't been the best and my class has been pretty much left to our own devices, so we haven't covered topics like drugs/racism/unemployment etc and the book we have (A l'Attaque)is really difficult to work from. Would anyone be able to recommend a site/book that deals with the main topics for the written section (particularly the opinion pieces)?! Thanks!

You could try studynotes.ie, they definitely have a few useful french notes :)

Advertisement