If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Enola Gaye Smoke Grenades

  • 23-04-2015 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ jty0yt

    The enola gaye smoke grenades are classed as P1 pyrotechnics which allows them to be used by people over 18 (you need to be trained for p2). I am wondering is there any regulation on importing them or as long as you are 18 when you order them and they would be coming from the eu would it be fine, they have the CE marks etc. If there are importing laws would it be illegal to attempt to get them imported and just risk losing your money or could you face other consequences. Thanks.


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭ Dogwatch

    Regarded as explosives and you need to have the appropriate licences.

    They are illeagal in the Republic of Ireland and therefore not for discussion on this forum

This discussion has been closed.