Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United 93

Options
  • 21-04-2015 11:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to watch this film now but I have to say it's terribly boring. It's like very a bad documentary with dreadful acting. It has nothing going for it at all apart from some good lighting. There's no Robson, Hughes, Bruce, Pallister or McClair, heck I would have settled for a cameo appearance from Ralph Milne.

Flight 93 is a much better film even though it's made for TV. I liked how they showed lots of babies and it had a fantastic twist ending when they alluded to the fact that it was shot down and then at the end they said there was no plane.

It's gas how in real life the entire plane and all the passengers were incinerated but they found a bunch of passports at the site.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

omnithanos wrote: »

It's gas how in real life the entire plane and all the passengers were incinerated but they found a bunch of passports at the site.

No it's not. Topic locked, try the films forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement