Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 22/04

Options
  • 21-04-2015 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

2.35 Catterick Lady Poppy. Has won off 75 down to a mark of 60 tomorrow with claimer taking off a further 7. Ran a decent race when beaten by 1.5l and finishing 4th over C and D on season debut earlier this month. Think thr 9/1 with betfair a bit of value 2 pts win.

I have also had .5 pt win on hold the line in the 15.55 epsom at 47s on the exchanges. Good 4th 3l behind shalamann 2 starts ago. Probably on its correct mark but think its capable of running a decent race of this mark and the price is too big to ignore.

Interested in Jebal Tara in the last at catterick but would have wanted more than the tens available. Might re-asses in the morning when there is a full market.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,652 ✭✭✭shmeee

I see there is money this evening for Doyles in the Fairyhouse bumper, Larks Lane.

Bet365 opened the book just there @ 12/1 so had a small e/w bet. Into 7/1 and 13/2 with PP and BFSB already this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Fancy 2 for later today. 2.10 Epsom. Smoothtalkingrascal was chinned a head in the vodaphone dash a couple of years ago. Top weight tomorrow off a mark of 90 in an egg and spoon race. 5-1 about. The other is Lonan in the second race at Fairyhouse 7s in powers 5 places.big field but only his second handicap.good chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Going for 2 today. DANCING SHADOW 2.20 perth. Trainer travels 511 miles and has 36% strike rate at the track. 3/1

The other one is a risk but trainer in good form. KENNADY 14/1 EW. Dropped 3lbs from last run and upped in distance from 2m to 3m and luke dempsey taking 5lbs off.
    gl

• Registered Users Posts: 35,867 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Antilope Du Seuil 9-2 in the 2.20
    Suppose to win. Info from person in yard

• Registered Users Posts: 8,652 ✭✭✭shmeee

Antilope Du Seuil 9-2 in the 2.20
    Suppose to win. Info from person in yard

Only seen this now. Nice shout!

14:20
    Full result
    1st 15 Antilope Du Seuil (FR) 4/1
    2nd 5 Dancing Shadow (IRE) 3/1 f
    3rd 2 Areema (IRE) 14/1
    Winning Trainer G Elliott
    Winning Jockey D Jacob
    Runners 16 ran
    Distances 4, 10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

sdoc13 wrote: »
    2.35 Catterick Lady Poppy. Has won off 75 down to a mark of 60 tomorrow with claimer taking off a further 7. Ran a decent race when beaten by 1.5l and finishing 4th over C and D on season debut earlier this month. Think thr 9/1 with betfair a bit of value 2 pts win.

I have also had .5 pt win on hold the line in the 15.55 epsom at 47s on the exchanges. Good 4th 3l behind shalamann 2 starts ago. Probably on its correct mark but think its capable of running a decent race of this mark and the price is too big to ignore.

Interested in Jebal Tara in the last at catterick but would have wanted more than the tens available. Might re-asses in the morning when there is a full market.

A winner and unfortunately for me a second at SP 50/1. Anyone back it ew?

I have had 1 pt win on Jebal Tara at 18/1 on the exchanges.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,867 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Inesperate 5.25 Fairytown 4-1 . Info from yard for this too. They expect a good showing and a win. It ran two times recently. Money is on.

Delegate 1-1 7.55 G ELLIOT again. They expect victory. SAME SOURCE AS ANTILOPE/

I can't expect every bit of info to win. Neither should you. But there it is .

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

A winner and unfortunately for me a second at SP 50/1. Anyone back it ew?

I have had 1 pt win on Jebal Tara at 18/1 on the exchanges.

I didn't have it each way...but I have it in an acca...the mother had it each way though after I said it to her :pac:

I have to say brilliant tipping but i cant understand why you didnt back them ew at those odds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

gazza1 wrote: »
    I have to say brilliant tipping but i cant understand why you didnt back them ew at those odds

I normally back ew at 20s or above. jebal was 12s best price when I baked it at 18s on the exchanges. If I new the sp would have been 20s may have backed ew.

Hold the line was a very speculative bet and the reward for me at the prices last night (Best price at the time was 28s) was with a small win bet at the prices on the exchanges. May have backed ew if I has been getting 50s with the bookies. Still 16.5 pt profit for the day so happy enough.

An each way treble would have been nice though:pac:

• Advertisement

I normally back ew at 20s or above. jebal was 12s best price when I baked it at 18s on the exchanges. If I new the sp would have been 20s may have backed ew.

Hold the line was a very speculative bet and the reward for me at the prices last night (Best price at the time was 28s) was with a small win bet at the prices on the exchanges. May have backed ew if I has been getting 50s with the bookies. Still 16.5 pt profit for the day so happy enough.

An each way treble would have been nice though:pac:

As a personal rule 5s or over is EW for me and i stick to it regardless how strongly i fancy something. Anyway well done again and keep them coming !!

Advertisement