Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upc mayweather vs pacquiao??

Options
  • 21-04-2015 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi is it possible to book mayweather vs pacquiao with upc? Or do you need to be a sky customer?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,738 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Hi is it possible to book mayweather vs pacquiao with upc? Or do you need to be a sky customer?

Channels 862 and 863 show Pay Per View events from Sky Box Office including boxing and wrestling. There should be a phone number for booking this event. It might not be there yet. Sky has not got this fight on their Box Office link yet, at least not when I checked a couple of days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭chris_john_lane

Thanks found it there and I've it booked, strange that UPC are not advertising that they have the fight! Channel 862

walshb wrote: »
    Channels 862 and 863 show Pay Per View events from Sky Box Office including boxing and wrestling. There should be a phone number for booking this event. It might not be there yet. Sky has not got this fight on there Box Office link yet, at least not when I checked a couple of days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,738 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Thanks found it there and I've it booked, strange that UPC are not advertising that they have the fight! Channel 862

I suppose so, but as I said, on the Sky platform a couple of days ago there was no link to book the fight.

walshb wrote: »
    I suppose so, but as I said, on the Sky platform a couple of days ago there was no link to book the fight.

Still no link with upc so you need to phone them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭Virgin Media: Brian

Hi Chris_John_lane,

Yes, this event will be on our pay per view service.
    The price is €24.95 and will be on channel 863.

We'll have a link on www.upc.ie shortly where you can order this or, if you want to PM UPC: Reps with your account details we can add this for you.

Also, keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook pages, we'll be running a great competition for the fight with a chance to get it for free along with a few added extras!

www.twitter.com/upcireland
    www.facebook.com/upcireland

Enjoy the fight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Merry Prankster

Hi,

Do you need an active subscription or can you just order the fight as a one off (i.e. if you can borrow a UPC box from someone)? My sister has broadband with UPC but she cancelled the tv a while ago.

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭hopalongcass

I am an eircom e-vision customer and haven't any dish up or old sky box so with no Sky box office channel i can't book it as far as i know.

Surely there is somewhere online i can pay for a legit stream? does anybody know is there anywhere i can book it online if i haven't a sky box?is there a sky sports online subscription where i can pay online and stream it?i don't think there is any help greatly appreciated i'v been looking around online and can't seem to find much about how or where to pay online to stream it.

I really don't want to be forced to look bad illegal streams and i can't possibly miss this fight somebody help please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭Virgin Media: Brian

Hi,

Do you need an active subscription or can you just order the fight as a one off (i.e. if you can borrow a UPC box from someone)? My sister has broadband with UPC but she cancelled the tv a while ago.

Cheers.

Hi Merry Prankster,

An active subscription is needed for this.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭heno86

Lads anywhere showing the fight?? I know a lot of places show the ufc now surely some were must be showing it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

It may help if you leave people know your location

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭heno86

oh apologies,I'm multitasking here..im in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

heno86 wrote: »
    oh apologies,I'm multitasking here..im in dublin
    Woolshed in dublin has a mention of it on their website, so that might be a good option to check out.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭bobbyg

Anyone know if anywhere in Galway will have the fight on?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭ah,sure

Living Room, Dublin. Any more?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 blizzardx

Anyone know of mayweather pacman screening around limerick or munster area for may 2nd fight??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

No HD for the fight? Its 2015 like..

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Chickentown

blizzardx wrote: »
    Anyone know of mayweather pacman screening around limerick or munster area for may 2nd fight??

I am based in Limerick, and I have to see this fight live. Can anyone advise me as to how/where I can do this?

I have fast broadband with UPC, can I order it myself?

Are there any pubs in Limerick that got it in etc...

Yes order on www.upc.ie/ppv or phone them

I am based in Limerick, and I have to see this fight live. Can anyone advise me as to how/where I can do this?

I have fast broadband with UPC, can I order it myself?

Are there any pubs in Limerick that got it in etc...

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

UPC: Brian wrote: »
    Hi Chris_John_lane,

We'll have a link on www.upc.ie shortly where you can order this or, if you want to PM UPC: Reps with your account details we can add this for you.

Also, keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook pages, we'll be running a great competition for the fight with a chance to get it for free along with a few added extras!

Enjoy the fight!

i have the basic upc package without any sky sports?am i correct in saying that i cannot ppv and watch the fight?

• Advertisement

crazygeryy wrote: »
    i have the basic upc package without any sky sports?am i correct in saying that i cannot ppv and watch the fight?

You don't need sky sports, www.upc.ie/ppv/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

You don't need sky sports, www.upc.ie/ppv/

ok great.

i thought you had to have sky sports to watch it.

thanks for the quick reply.

Once you have upc subscription, even the basic package you can still get the fight on UPC.

MANNY TO KO MAYWEATHER IN ROUND 6!!!

UPC: Brian wrote: »
    Hi Chris_John_lane,

Enjoy the fight!

I ordered the fight with UPC and I get a message today saying I need to sign up to Digital TV in order to watch the fight. That is another 30 euro per month on top of the 30 I already pay for broadband, plus an initial fee of 50 euro.

Thanks for ruining the fight on me UPC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

I ordered the fight and got a message saying my order had been processed, however i checked the channel and nothing is on it at the moment, i know the program stars at midnight but i thought some sort of countdown would be on the screen, is it normal that nothing comes up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

I ordered the fight and got a message saying my order had been processed, however i checked the channel and nothing is on it at the moment, i know the program stars at midnight but i thought some sort of countdown would be on the screen, is it normal that nothing comes up?

Wondering the same.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

I ordered the fight with UPC and I get a message today saying I need to sign up to Digital TV in order to watch the fight. That is another 30 euro per month on top of the 30 I already pay for broadband, plus an initial fee of 50 euro.

Thanks for ruining the fight on me UPC

You've only yourself to blame. You went and ordered a product that's only available through their TV service which you don't have.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

Wondering the same.....

well if you've got the same that's a good sign, i won't be calm until i see it come on tv though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

well if you've got the same that's a good sign, i won't be calm until i see it come on tv though.

Me neither!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭xtal191

How long does it take to go through?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement