Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Treatment Clinic, <SNIP>??

Options
  • 21-04-2015 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I recently bought a course of 6 treatments initially from Groupon and a further 6 laser treatments (by credit card thankfully!) from the Laser Treatment Clinic on High St. in Tallaght. I went there for an appointment this week to find that the place has completely closed down. Their Facebook page has been removed, there's no response by email and their phones are cut off. A person in a neighbouring business said that there has been dozens of people like me turning up for treatments which they have pre-paid

Has anyone else had this problem? I can't find the company registration on CRO and no liquidation information either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Post split from older thread.
    Company info is on CRO.ie and shows status as normal.
    Their website is still up so it might be worth checking you're ringing the correct number.
    http://lasertreatmentclinic.ie/index.php?route=information/contact

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eithnemc

Thanks! I've been calling that number and other ones from their business cards but having no luck. I can't find them registered under that name on CRO, could you share the link?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

eithnemc wrote: »
    Thanks! I've been calling that number and other ones from their business cards but having no luck. I can't find them registered under that name on CRO, could you share the link?
    Can't share link because https://search.cro.ie/company/ doesn't do that.
    Set the radio button to "Business Name" or "Both" and enter the company name. It doesn't give much info though.

You can seek a refund of the price of the vouchers from Groupon if the merchant can no longer redeem the vouchers.
    https://www.groupon.ie/terms_and_conditions/local
    5.4 If you have been unable to redeem your Voucher with the Merchant before the expiry of the Redemption Period through no fault of your own, you may be entitled to a refund. In order to receive a refund, you must prove to Groupon’s reasonable satisfaction that your inability to redeem the Voucher was not your fault. The decision to grant a refund is within the sole discretion of Groupon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 raemie1

Hi, I'm in the same boat, I kept ringing and no answer. I have two sessions still to redeem. Did you hear from them or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If you can't get in contact with the company, speak to Groupon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement