Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server

Options
  • 21-04-2015 8:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi i am looking for practise questions for this particular exam can anyone recommend a good website please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

MeasureUp are usually pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭thelad84

Kinet1c wrote: »
    MeasureUp are usually pretty good.

Would the questions be similar to the exam. I have the course done I am just trying to get a sense of the type of questions that will be asked in the exam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

I found them similar for my LPIC1(linux+) exam but I'd imagine they vary for each vendor/certification. Check out the forums on techexams.net and see what people are using there, probably find out which is better quick enough.

Kinet1c wrote: »
    I found them similar for my LPIC1(linux+) exam but I'd imagine they vary for each vendor/certification. Check out the forums on techexams.net and see what people are using there, probably find out which is better quick enough.

OK will do thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Dakkon

Completed the 70-410 last week and found http://www.aiotestking.com/ quite good both for checking that answers were correct from other sources and getting a few new ones.

Doing a search online will also yield a few pdf's of questions as well.

Be warned that test questions will only get you so far, do research as to why each answer is right as some of the questions came up word for word but the answer options were different. Also running a few test labs or playing with Server 2012 will help alot.

Best of luck.

• Advertisement

Dakkon wrote: »
    Completed the 70-410 last week and found http://www.aiotestking.com/ quite good both for checking that answers were correct from other sources and getting a few new ones.

Doing a search online will also yield a few pdf's of questions as well.

Be warned that test questions will only get you so far, do research as to why each answer is right as some of the questions came up word for word but the answer options were different. Also running a few test labs or playing with Server 2012 will help alot.

Best of luck.

Thanks very much for that website it looks great :)

How did the exam go did you find the questions difficult?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Dakkon

thelad84 wrote: »
    Thanks very much for that website it looks great :)

How did the exam go did you find the questions difficult?

Questions were tough, most I had never seen before.

Sitting down and playing with Server 2012 made it easier though.

Exam was 44 questions, and it has 5+ questions on each subject - check Microsoft description of coarse and see the 6 headings.

I did it on a FAS coarse, only 2 other guys did it with me, rest did MTA. One guy with 10yrs plus on server management failed but second guy passed as well. Both of us that passed had never seen a server until we started the FAS coarse.

The wording of the questions is crazy, so I would definitely say practice sample questions a lot to get familiar with them.

Dakkon wrote: »
    Questions were tough, most I had never seen before.

Sitting down and playing with Server 2012 made it easier though.

Exam was 44 questions, and it has 5+ questions on each subject - check Microsoft description of coarse and see the 6 headings.

I did it on a FAS coarse, only 2 other guys did it with me, rest did MTA. One guy with 10yrs plus on server management failed but second guy passed as well. Both of us that passed had never seen a server until we started the FAS coarse.

The wording of the questions is crazy, so I would definitely say practice sample questions a lot to get familiar with them.

Thank you again for that.

I have done the course as well i did it online through Newhorizon just have to book the exam now. I was not to impressed with the course I feel it does not prepare you for the exam that's why is was asking for sample questions, but it is good to be able to go back and use the labs and documentation that the course provides.

I only found out yesterday that if you do a course with Newhorizon they will provide you with a measureup account so i am getting that as well so that will help.

Advertisement