Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Pilots licence Dvds and text books

Options
  • 20-04-2015 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi im just wondering would any one who has passed there ppl would they have any used Training dvds and textbooks :) thanks

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 638 ✭✭✭imurdaddy

deano1981 wrote: »
    Hi im just wondering would any one who has passed there ppl would they have any used Training dvds and textbooks :) thanks

I think iv a few laying about after a house move so bear with me, cause herself could have binned them, id all the Oxford avation books dvd plus a few other bits, they are a few years old now so conditions wont be perfect, if I find them your welcome to take them for zero, I got my license out of them so they owe me nothing!

ill look tomorrow and post here so keep a eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 deano1981

perfect thanks so much :)

• Site Banned Posts: 638 ✭✭✭imurdaddy

I'll have a search over the weekend and let you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭jasonb

If imurdaddy can't find his, I have the AFE (Jeremy Pratt) books 1-5 and the Q&A Simplifier. Don't have any DVDs but the books are yours if you want them.

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 deano1981

Hi jason sorry for the late reply ya i would love to get them of you thanks a million :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement