Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 20th April

Options
  • 20-04-2015 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

5.45 Cork Aggression 11/4 is a horse I'm looking forward to a lot this year. He has been picked up by Qatar Racing and Andrea Atzeni goes over to Cork to ride this colt for Michael O'Callaghan. A mark of 90 is probably a bit high judged on the form of his win at Dundalk but I was very, very taken by the visual impression he created and I think he's a horse destined for big things this year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,652 ✭✭✭shmeee

rossom wrote: »
    5.45 Cork Aggression 11/4 is a horse I'm looking forward to a lot this year. He has been picked up by Qatar Racing and Andrea Atzeni goes over to Cork to ride this colt for Michael O'Callaghan. A mark of 90 is probably a bit high judged on the form of his win at Dundalk but I was very, very taken by the visual impression he created and I think he's a horse destined for big things this year.

Good word for it alright about.

Money for Sexy Legs against it, halved in price, 6s into 3s and Great Wide Open strong also.

I'm in the Aggression camp, Sexy Legs has dusted me last season and hopefully won't do me again tonight. Atzeni coming over says it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

Not a great run from Aggression at all. Still looked green but can't say I was encouraged with the run at all. Will see if he bounces back next time but definitely needs to bounce back in a big way if he's to reach the heights I thought he could.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

His action suggested he wasn't mad about the ground for me lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Father frost runs tonight i see, hopefully see a nice RVW one with this fella.

His action suggested he wasn't mad about the ground for me lads

Didn't look the group horse they think he is anyway, ground was good was it ? Didn't think that would have been a problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

shmeee wrote: »
    Didn't look the group horse they think he is anyway, ground was good was it ? Didn't think that would have been a problem

I looked back at it again and he wasn't in love with it
    But im open to correction. just my 2 cents worth

I looked back at it again and he wasn't in love with it
    But im open to correction. just my 2 cents worth

I haven't looked back on it yet now.

Second run so surely still something but hard to see the class there today that they are on about.

Will wait a few more runs before knocking fully so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Bits of word on course for last winner. Had a small bit on at huge prices on exchanges

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pinesky

Delighted to see SDS bag a couple at Windsor . Hopefully it can restart his career . Too good to be kept down .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

2nd that, Silvestre is very talented and versatile weight wise

• Advertisement
Advertisement