Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good car servicing in northside Cork

Options
  • 20-04-2015 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi,

I just moved to the Nortside of Cork recently and I'm looking for a good place to service my car (Renault). my neighbors are all retired and go the easy way (back to he car dealer) but it's quite far and not a good service for the price asked when done this way. Would anyone know a good place to go for this in ballyvolane or around (St Lukes, Blackpool, etc.)
    The goal would be to keep them as main resource when I need a check-up or repair.

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭oldsmokey

Thats not North Cork!...thats de Nortside, boy!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 AidanMike

Thanks for spotting this mistake oldsmokey, I updated the title to avoid confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭ofcork

There is a guy in spring lane budget tyres seems to have a good reputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 AidanMike

I searched him on google but it seem like he is mainly doing tyres related stuff. I'm looking for a garage or someone able to do a full car check / repair.

I might stop there though tomorrow to ask, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭ofcork

On his facebook they have servicing offers no harm in asking anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement