Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itunes vouchers in $$

Options
  • 20-04-2015 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Folks,

Could do with friendly advice on this please. I have ITunes USA on my ipad (I spend a lot of time in hospital & with the USA account I can purchase/download new movies & tv shows to watch.)

I have family who live in USA who typically email me vouchers for this.

I don't want to keep asking them for these vouchers, does anyone know a way of being able to buy iTunes $$$$ vouchers ?

You cant use €€€ btw unfortunately.

Any help appreciated
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭BigMoose

Hey, I have bought them off ebay, most folk seem reliable and will send the code quickly. But you do end up paying an extra couple of $$ for their efforts. Obviously cheaper/better if you can get family/friends/colleagues to do it for no mark up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Try cdkeys.com who do US and UK iTunes code. If you like them on Facebook they give you a further 5% discount...

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Achtung Maybe

Thanks lads, great advice

Advertisement